Tuesday, March 1, 2011

International Pancake day

IPD is today! I don't know that anyone has ever abbreviated it before but I feel like abbreviations make things much more professional. Anyway, whatever, I just had to post my new favorite recipe. It's not really even a recipe so much as a dipping but either way, it's delish.

So, here's what you do. It's really complicated so get your pen and paper handy. You might even want to use a pencil just in case you forget a step and need to erase. You ready? Okay. You unpeel a banana. You cup it up into slices so that you have perfectly rounded disks. You with me so far? You dip them into pancake batter- any batter will do (we use Hungry Jack Buttermilk). And you cook them in a pan of butter/margarine. Viola! Delish and to die for! Go ahead, you can virtually hug me.

*Not an original recipe. I swear I looked through my history to try to find the original "artist"- will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Great, it's 10:23 p.m. And now I'm hungry and on my stationary bike no less! Shawn would love these! Gonna try em on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete